Thursday, August 25, 2011

Giving Thanks

Sometimes in our lives we go about our daily activities forgetting all of our blessing. We forget to give thanks for the little things. The little things that we so often take for granted. From the time we rise to the time we go to bed to take our rest there is so much to be thankful for daily. As long as there is life there is hope. There is a chance that we can reach our potential. We should cultivate an attitude of gratitude.

To assist you in being grateful, here are several quotes to enlighten you.

1. So often we dwell on the things that seem impossible rather than on the things that are possible. So often we are depressed by what remains to be done and forget to be thankful for all that has been done. --- Marian Wright Edelman

2. There is always, always something to be thankful for. --- Author Unknown

3. God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. have you used one to say "thank you." --- William Arthur Ward

4. I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new. --- Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. Giving thanks are the concrete steps to happiness. --- Matt Maldre

The following affirmations when repeated daily will help you be more thankful.

1. I am blessed.

2. Life is good to me.

3. I am thankful for my health, wealth and happiness.

4. Thank you, Thank you.

5. I am thankful for all my blessings.










2000Freebies.com The Best Free Stuff - Updated Daily

free web site traffic and promotion

Click here For Free advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment