Thursday, August 25, 2011

Affirmations

The use of daily affirmations is a great ways to make positive and permanent changes in your life. These positive thinking affirmations should be repeated three times out loud daily.

SUCCESS

God's will is now done in my affairs. I now let go of all negative circumstances. I draw only the good and positive into my life.

I climb the ladder of success one step at a time. I reach all of my desired goals.

Every challenge is an opportunity for success and I take full advantage of it.










PROSPERITY

Endless abundance comes to me in endless ways each and everyday.

Freely I let go of money and freely it comes to me in endless ways.

There is a goldmine within me I now release my endless good.


GREAT RELATIONSHIPS

I love and respect all I meet and everyone respects me.

I am compassionate and kind to all I meet.

I give to others the kindness that I would like to receive from them.


EXCELLENT HEALTH

My healthy attitude radiates a healthy body.

Everyday I am getting healthier and healthier.

I give thanks that I am healthy in my mind, body and affairs.


MORE HAPPINESS

I give thanks for the many blessings that brings joy into my life.

I let go of all despair. I draw in only happiness.

Life is wonderful and my happiness comes to me in endless ways.

Important: To assist you in reaching your goals write out a to do list daily.

Affirmations are a very important part of your self development, go to: Affirmations



BNYConline - Shop Brand Name Footwear - Free Shipping

Click here For Amazing advertising results



No comments:

Post a Comment